How to cook Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese
- 5 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 sesame bagels
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- A handful of lettuce leaves
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin slices.
- Finely slice the cucumber.
- Split the bagel in half.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese onto bottom half of each bagel.
- Top cream cheese evenly with lettuce.
- Arrange the smoked salmon slices over each portion of lettuce.
- Top each portion of salmon with sliced cucumber.
- Place the remaining bagel half on top.
- Cut the bagels in half crosswise and serve.
The Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese
recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese serves/makes: 2 bagels
The Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Sandwich