How to cook Bahamas Baked Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (6-8 ounces and 1-inch thick each)
- 1/2 cup lime juice (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup rum
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 1 lemon sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- Hot pepper to taste
- Place the mahi-mahi filets in baking dish, season with rum, lime juice, spices, and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, bake marinated mahi-mahi fillets covered for approx 20 - 30 minuets.
- Dish is done when fish flakes easily with a fork.
If desired, use King fish, Redfish or any other beefy fish, instead of mahi-mahi
This recipe for Bahamas Baked Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Bahamas Baked Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Baked