6 - 8
How to cook Bahamas Baked Snapper Fillets
- 3 - 4 pounds snapper fillets
- 1 large onion or 2 medium, chopped
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 3 cups bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the snapper fillets in greased shallow baking pan.
- Baste the snapper fillets with 1/4 pound melted butter.
- Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Melt remaining butter in a skillet and add onion, tomato paste, bread crumbs.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Spread sauce over the baked snapper fillets.
- Return to the oven and bake 20 minutes longer.
This recipe for Bahamas Baked Snapper Fillets serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Bahamas Baked Snapper Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Baked