How to cook Bahamas Grilled Red Snapper Fillets
- 8 red snapper fillets (6-8 ounces and 1-inch thick each)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/4 pound butter
- Juice from 2 limes or lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Add onions and saute until clear, add garlic, lemon/lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place the red snapper fillets on grill turning them frequently while brushing liberally with sauce.
- Fish is done when inner most area is white and flaky.
The Bahamas Grilled Red Snapper Fillets is a very affordable dish. Simple, easy, and delicious.
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 Minutes
You can use the sauce of this recipe with any firm fish fillets.
This recipe for Bahamas Grilled Red Snapper Fillets serves/makes: 8
The Bahamas Grilled Red Snapper Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled