How to cook Bake Sea Bass and Shrimps with Eggplants
- 2 whole sea bass (or sea bream, walleye, etc.), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 8-10 black tiger shrimps, heads removed
- Salt to taste
- Fish seasoning blend to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tomato, cut into half rings
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat the oven at 390°F (200°C).
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make 2-3 diagonal slashes on each side of a cleaned fish.
- Season the fish with salt and seasoning, inside and out.
- Insert the tomato slices into slashes of fish.
- Grease an aluminum foil baking dish (or a baking dish, covered with a foil) with olive oil and lay the fish.
- Drizzle with olive oil over the fish and bake in a preheated oven until fish flesh can easily be broken-up with a fork, for about 20-25 minutes.
- Season shrimps with salt and seasoning and add to the baking dish, 6 to 8 minutes before the end of suggested baking time.
- While the fish is baking, grease a grill pan with olive oil and fry the eggplant slices on both sides until you feel they are done, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Season the fried eggplant with salt and seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve the baked sea bass and shrimps hot with the fried eggplant and lemon wedges.
The Bake Sea Bass and Shrimps with Eggplants
recipe easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Bake Sea Bass and Shrimps with Eggplants serves/makes: 2 servings
The Bake Sea Bass and Shrimps with Eggplants recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked