3 - 4 servings
How to cook Bake Whole Sea Bream with Vegetables
- 1 whole large sea bream, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, cut into half rings
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 eggplant, cut into bite-size pieced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C).
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make 2-3 diagonal slashes on each side of a cleaned fish.
- Season the fish with salt and peeper, inside and out.
- Combine all prepared vegetables in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix.
- Lay the vegetables on the bottom of a baking dish, place on top the whole fish and thyme sprigs.
- Drizzle with olive oil over the fish.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve the baked sea bream with vegetables hot.
The Bake Whole Sea Bream with Vegetables
recipe easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Bake Whole Sea Bream with Vegetables serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Bake Whole Sea Bream with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked