2 - 3 servings
How to cook Baked Alaska Pollock or Cod with Vegetables
- 1 whole pollock (or any saltwater not too oily fish such as cod, hake, and haddock) about 1 pound
- 1 cup (6 ounces) broccoli florets, cut in half if they are large
- 3 ounces green beans
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeds removed and cut into strips
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Clean the fish and remove the entrails. Cut off the head. Rinse fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, cover and leave for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare all vegetables.
- Lay the whole pollock in a deep baking dish and arrange the vegetables around the fish.
- Season all with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Pour a little water in the dish and place it in an oven preheated to 425°F (220°C).
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve the baked fish immediately as a main dish. As a side dish use cooked vegetables.
The Baked Alaska Pollock or Cod
with Vegetables is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Alaska Pollock or Cod with Vegetables serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Baked Alaska Pollock or Cod with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked