How to cook Baked Asian Carp with Tomatoes and Cheese
- 1 3/4 pounds Asian carp (silver carp) or any freshwater fish fillets
- 2 onions, cut into thin rings
- 2 tomatoes, cut into rings
- 1 cup sour cream,
- 3 1/2 ounces cheese, grated
- Salt and seasoning for fish to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Remove the skin (if any) and cut into serving size pieces.
- Season the fish with salt and seasoning for fish and set aside to marinate.
- Lay the tomato rings on the bottom of a baking dish and top with the onion rings.
- Place on top the fish pieces in one layer and spread over them a mixture of sour cream and grated cheese.
- Bake into a preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve the baked Asian carp hot with mashed potatoes or rice.
The Baked Asian Carp
with Tomatoes and Cheese is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Asian Carp with Tomatoes and Cheese serves/makes: 6 servings
The Baked Asian Carp with Tomatoes and Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Baked