How to cook Baked Bangus with Cheesy Toppings
- 1 piece boneless bangus (milkfish), split into 2
- 3 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickles
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towel.
- Lay bangus (milkfish) on a glass plate/dish.
- Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with calamansi juice and dub with butter.
- In a bowl mix chopped garlic, mayonnaise, and pickles. Spread on top of the fish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and baked for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Do not over cook it will make the fish tough and dry.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
The Baked Bangus with Cheesy Toppings recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Bangus with Cheesy Toppings serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Bangus with Cheesy Toppings recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Milkfish
Preparation Method: Baked