How to cook Baked Branzino with Rosemary and Garlic
- 2 whole branzino (Mediterranean seabass), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or sliced thinly into garlic chips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make several diagonal slashes on each side of a cleaned fish, maybe every inch or so.
- Put sliced garlic and rosemary leaves in each slashes, rosemary sprigs.
- Place the stem of of rosemary, after removing leaves, in abdominal cavity.
- Lay the fish on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until crisp.
- Serve the Baked Branzino with Rosemary and Garlic hot with baked asparagus.
The Baked Branzino with Rosemary and Garlic
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Branzino with Rosemary and Garlic serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Branzino with Rosemary and Garlic recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked