How to cook Baked Branzino with Vegetables
- 2 whole branzino (Mediterranean seabass), about 1 pound each
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 pound squash
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine rosemary, thyme, garlic and salt, then pound into a mush in a mortar. Add lemon juice, black pepper and olive oil.
- Rub the fish with mixture inside and out. Place in a baking dish.
- Vegetables peeled and cut into fairly large pieces. Place the vegetables in a baking dish around the fish.
- Add capers, pour over the remaining mixture and bake in a preheated to 400°F (200°C) oven for about 20 minutes. Last 5 minutes switch the fish under the broiler (until golden brown).
- Serve the Baked Branzino with Vegetables hot.
The Baked Branzino with Vegetables
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Branzino with Vegetables serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Branzino with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked