How to cook Baked Branzino with Warm Tomato Salsa
- 4 branzino (Mediterranean seabass) fillets, about 7 ounces each
- 1/2 pound cherry or small tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 dozen black olives, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the branzino fillets with salt and pepper and lay on a baking tray, greased with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- To prepare the salsa: in a bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, lime zest and juice, basil, 1 tablespoon olive oil and a little salt. Mix well.
- Bake the fish fillets in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes, then spoon over the salsa. Bake for another 2 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Dourada Provencal hot with steamed or boiled rice, tomatoes and lime or lemon wedges.
The Baked Branzino with Warm Tomato Salsa
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Branzino with Warm Tomato Salsa serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Branzino with Warm Tomato Salsa recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked