How to cook Baked Brown Trout with Leeks and Apples
- 2 brown trout, about 3/4- 1 pound each
- 2 leeks white and middle part
- 2 sour apples
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons semi-dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Red hot chili pepper to taste
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon or lime
- Greens for garnishing
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper inside and out and let stand to marinate for a while.
- Wash apples and leeks, dry. Apples cut into six pieces , remove the core. Leek cut to the dark green part . Fry the onions and apples in a grill pan until beautiful brown grill marks form.
- Cut lemon or lime into two halves, slice one half into half rings.
- Make several deep incisions crosswise on one side of the fish. the lemon or lime pieces into each incisions.
- Grease the top of fish with olive oil, drizzle with wine sprinkle with coriander powder.
- Make foil to a square shape with borders. Place the fish in it.
- Place a clove of garlic, red chili pepper to taste and a bit of coriander powder in abdominal cavity of each fish.
- Place the leeks and apples a side of the fish. Drizzle them with wine and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 400°F (200°C) for about 20 minutes.
- Before serving pour the sauce from the form in which the fish baking.
- Serve the Baked Brown Trout with Leeks and Apples hot garnished with greens and slices of lemon or lime .
The Baked Brown Trout with Leeks and Apples
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Brown Trout with Leeks and Apples serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Brown Trout with Leeks and Apples recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked