How to cook Baked Carp with Pomegranate and Walnut
- 1 whole carp, about 2 1/2 - 3 pounds
- Salt to taste
- Seasoning for Chicken & Fish (or Fish & Seafood Spices) to taste
- 2 medium size onions, cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the fish with salt and spices inside and out. Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor or blender, combine onions and walnuts: blend into a paste.
- Mix the walnut-onion paste with pomegranate seeds.
- Fill the cavity of carp with this resulting mixture.
- Grease the foil with the olive oil. Wrap fish in foil and bake at 375°F (190°C) for about 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully open the foil and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Place the baked carp on a serving plate. Sprinkle with finely chopped fresh greens and pomegranate seeds before serving (optional).
- Serve the Baked Carp with Pomegranate and Walnut hot.
The Baked Carp with Pomegranate and Walnut
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Carp with Pomegranate and Walnut serves/makes: 6 servings
The Baked Carp with Pomegranate and Walnut recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Baked