How to cook Baked Catfish Dijon
- 4 catfish fillets (about 6 to 8 ounce each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Sprinkle the catfish fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together butter, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and garlic; spread over fish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is opaque throughout.
The Baked Catfish Dijon recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Catfish Dijon serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Catfish Dijon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked