How to cook Baked Catfish Fillets with Mushrooms and Cheese
- 6 catfish fillets, about 4 ounces each
- 3 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces shredded cheese
- Salt and spices to taste
- Rinse the fish fillets under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and spices.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and lightly coat it with olive oil.
- Lay the fish fillets on the baking tray.
- Top each fillet with a few thinly tomato slices.
- Next lay the sliced mushrooms and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake into a preheated 200°C (390°F) oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, until fish flesh can easily be broken-up with a fork.
- Serve the baked catfish fillets with steamed vegetables and/or mashed potatoes.
The Baked Catfish Fillets
with Mushrooms and Cheese is a very affordable and healthy dish. This is quick, trouble-free and delicious combination of baked catfish, mushrooms and cheese.
This recipe for Baked Catfish Fillets with Mushrooms and Cheese serves/makes: 6 servings
The Baked Catfish Fillets with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked