6 - 8
How to cook Baked Cheesy Catfish Fillets
- 2 pounds catfish fillets
- 2 Tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- Pour melted margarine into baking pan. Combine Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, flour, pepper and paprika in a paper bag.
- Place catfish fillets in bag and shake to coat each fillet. Place catfish fillets in baking dish, turning once to coat with margarine.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese/cornmeal mixture over fish.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) until golden brown and fish flakes when tested with a fork (approximately 10- 15 minutes).
The Baked Cheesy Catfish Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Baked Cheesy Catfish Fillets serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Baked Cheesy Catfish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked