How to cook Baked Chilean Sea Bass
- 4 Chilean sea bass fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cajun or Creole seasoning to taste
- Brush broiler pan rack pan or baking pan with olive oil and heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place sea bass on the rack or in pan and sprinkle with seasonings turn and season the other side.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with sherry cream sauce or other sauce.
Preparation + cooking time: 25 minutes
This recipe for Baked Chilean Sea Bass serves/makes: 4
The Baked Chilean Sea Bass recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked