How to cook Baked Clam Dip
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) can minced clams or crab
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Corn chip scoops or crackers, for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the clams, cream cheese, shallots, Worcestershire, sherry and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to an 8-inch souffle dish or baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Transfer to the center of a large serving tray and surround with corn chips or crackers.
- Serve the Baked Clam Dip hot.
The Baked Clam Dip recipe very easy to prepare and so good! This dish usually is served on Super Bowl Sunday.
This clam dip is also great made with crab. It takes very few ingredients, most of which you can easily keep on the pantry shelf, ready to use.
This recipe for Baked Clam Dip serves/makes: 6
The Baked Clam Dip recipe is adopted from The Bush Family Cookbook by Ariel De Guzman.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Baked