How to cook Baked Cod with Pineapple-Orange Chutney
- 4 cod fillets (or other fish with thicker white fillets like halibut, etc.)
- 1 (8 ounces) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, moderately drained
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Zest from 1 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine pineapple, coconut, walnuts and orange zest in medium bowl.
- Tear off enough aluminum foil to cover fish.
- Wash fish and place in center of foil on baking sheet.
- Cover the fish with pineapple mixture, including liquid, and seal the foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- The fish has a nice sweet flavor and will absorb the chutney.
The Baked Cod with Pineapple-Orange Chutney is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Cod with Pineapple-Orange Chutney serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Cod with Pineapple-Orange Chutney recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked