6 - 8 servings
How to cook Baked Crab Casserole
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm Stuffing
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Pick over crab to remove any shell. Put dry stuffing in measuring cup and add milk over stuffing to the 1-cup line.
- Mix with remaining ingredients and put in buttered casserole. Top with bread crumbs and dot with butter, if desired.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20-30 minutes.
The Baked Crab Casserole recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Crab Casserole serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Baked Crab Casserole recipe is adopted from The Recipe Hall Of Fame Quick & Easy Cookbook: Winning Recipes From Hometown America.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Baked