6 - 8
How to cook Baked Crab Dip
- 1 cup (6 ounces) flaked crab meat or imitation crab meat
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except bread crumbs, until smooth.
- Spread in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve the Baked Crab Dip with crackers, celery sticks, or other raw vegetables.
The Baked Crab Dip recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Baked Crab Dip serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Baked Crab Dip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Baked