30 crab wontons
How to cook Baked Crab Wontons
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Asian hot sauce (Sriracha)
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix cream cheese, crab meat, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Put about a teaspoon and a half of mixture in center of each wrapper.
- Dip fingertips in water and wet edges of wrapper lightly and fold in half removing as much air as possible.
- Seal tightly and place wontons on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Enjoy the Baked Crab Wontons plain or with some Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
The Baked Crab Wontons recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Crab Wontons serves/makes: 30 crab wontons
The Baked Crab Wontons recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Baked