How to cook Baked Crab and Shrimp Salad
- 3/4 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup crab meat, shredded
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/ cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Clean the shrimp well. Dice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cook and dice the potatoes.
- Combine all ingredients except the crumbs and butter and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 12x8-inch casserole.
- Toss the crumbs in the melted butter and sprinkle over the salad.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F (1800°C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
The Baked Crab and Shrimp Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Baked Crab and Shrimp Salad serves/makes: 4
The Baked Crab and Shrimp Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Salad