How to cook Baked Crucian Carp with Onions
- 2 whole crucian carp, about 3/4 pound each
- 2 middle size onions, cut into rings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Flour for dusting
- Salt to taste
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fry the onion rings in olive oil until golden brown.
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the fish with salt, roll in flour and fry in oil on both sides over high heat.
- Mix sour cream with egg, lightly beaten. Add the chopped dill.
- Add the fried onion, season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil and place the fried fish.
- Top the fish with the onion mixture.
- Place the dish in a preheated oven to 320°F (160°C) and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Crucian Carp with Onions hot.
The Baked Crucian Carp with Onions
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Crucian Carp with Onions serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Crucian Carp with Onions recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Baked