How to cook Baked Crunchy Trout Fillets
- 6 trout fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle creamy Italian dressing
- 2 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
- Lay trout fillets in bottom of buttered 3-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped onion.
- Spread dressing over onion to cover fish.
- Put crushed potato chips on top to cover completely.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35 minutes.
The Baked Crunchy Trout Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Crunchy Trout Fillets serves/makes: 6 servings
The Baked Crunchy Trout Fillets recipe is adopted from The Recipe Hall Of Fame Quick & Easy Cookbook: Winning Recipes From Hometown America.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked