How to cook Baked Crusted Salmon With Creamy Chive Sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds total weight)
- 2/3 cup Naturebox Everything Bagel Stix
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place Everything Bagel Stix in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to small bowl. Add oil, lemon zest, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Line rimmed baking pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick spray. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared pan.
- Divide crumb mixture over salmon fillets; lightly press to adhere mixture to fish.
- Bake until salmon is almost opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°F (65°C), about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, microwave cream cheese 30 seconds or until very soft. Stir in chives, lemon juice, and milk.
- If desired, slip a spatula between salmon skin and flesh to remove skin.
- Serve the Bake Crusted Salmon over spinach drizzled with sauce.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 22 mins
The Baked Crusted Salmon with Creamy Chive Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
In this recipe, NatureBox Everything Bagel Stix is used to make a deconstructed lox of sorts - the snack is finely chopped and used as a crispy crunch to tasty salmon. The dish is finished with a drizzle of creamy chive sauce.
This recipe for Baked Crusted Salmon With Creamy Chive Sauce serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Crusted Salmon with Creamy Chive Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked