How to cook Baked Dourada Stuffed with Rosemary
- 3 whole dourada (sea bream), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make several diagonal slashes on each side of a cleaned fish, maybe every inch or so.
- Rub the fish with the oil and season inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 rosemary sprig, 3 cherry tomatoes and chopped onion in the cavity of each fish.
- Lay a baking baking paper on a baking tray, place the fish and cover with foil tightly.
- Send in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes at 425°F (220°C).
- Remove foil and brown on the grill for about 5 minutes.
- Remove foil and brown under broiler for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Dourada Stuffed with Rosemary hot with easy side dish.
The Baked Dourada Stuffed with Rosemary
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Dourada Stuffed with Rosemary serves/makes: 3 servings
The Baked Dourada Stuffed with Rosemary recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked