How to cook Baked Dourada Stuffed with Vegetables
- 3 whole dourada (sea bream), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 onion, cut into thin half rings
- 2 red tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seedless and julienned
- 2 inches fresh ginger root, minced
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the fish inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan. Fry onion until golden, then add the tomatoes and yellow bell peppers.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Add minced ginger root and mix well.
- Stuff the fish with cooked vegetables.
- On a baking tray lay a baking paper. Place the stuffed dourada and brush with remained 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven 400°F (200°C) for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the Baked Dourada Stuffed with Vegetables hot with lime or lemon slices and tomato slices.
The Baked Dourada Stuffed with Vegetables
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Dourada Stuffed with Vegetables serves/makes: 3 servings
The Baked Dourada Stuffed with Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked