1 - 2 servings
How to cook Baked Dourada Wrapped in Bacon
- 1 whole dourada (sea bream), about 3/4 - 1 pound
- 1 lime, sliced
- 3-4 bacon stripes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make several diagonal slashes on each side of a cleaned fish, maybe every inch or so.
- Season the fish with sea salt and black pepper inside and out.
- Put the lime slices into a cavity and gill slits of the fish.
- Lay 3-4 slices of bacon on a cutting board, slightly overlapping, then put a seasoned fish on top and wrap the slices around it.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 375°F (190°C) for about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Dourada Wrapped in Bacon hot with olives, greens and an easy side dish of your choice.
The Baked Dourada Wrapped in Bacon
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Dourada Wrapped in Bacon serves/makes: 1 - 2 servings
The Baked Dourada Wrapped in Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked