How to cook Baked Dourada Wrapped in Leek
- 1 whole dourada (sea bream), about 3/4 - 1 pound
- 1 leek
- A handful of pitted olives (black or green, which you more like), finely chopped
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Pinch of Herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- A few rings of lemon or lime
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the fish with mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, black pepper and Herbes de Provence.
- Remove green part of leek, douse them with boiling water, so that they become more flexible.
- Stuff the cavity of the fish with olives, put the lemon rings, a sprig of thyme and rosemary. Inset the lemon half rings also in the gill slits.
- Place on top of the fish 1-2 sprigs thyme and rosemary. Wrap 2 leek leaves around the fish.
- Cut the white part of leek into thin rings, lay them a baking dish, add a few sprigs of rosemary, thyme and a few rings of lemon or lime.
- Place the fish in a baking dish, drizzle olive oil and a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 400°F (200°C) for about 20-25 minutes .
- Drizzle a little olive oil before serving.
- Serve the Baked Dourada Wrapped in Leek hot with olives and greens.
The Baked Dourada Wrapped in Leek
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Dourada Wrapped in Leek serves/makes: 1 serving
The Baked Dourada Wrapped in Leek recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked