How to cook Baked Dourada and Potatoes
- 1 whole dourada (sea bream), about 1 pound
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 ounce butter
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 red onion, cut into rings
- 1 leek, cut into rings (only white part)
- 2 lime wedges
- Grease a baking dish with a piece of butter and place the sliced potatoes like fish scales in a single layer.
- The remaining piece of batter melt and pour over potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Place in a preheated 360°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the fish inside and out with salt and pepper. Place in gill slits the lime wedges.
- When the potatoes are slightly browned, remove it from the oven and lay the fish on top.
- Lay onion and leek rings on top of the fish and place again to the oven for another 25-30 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Dourada and Potatoes hot.
The Baked Dourada and Potatoes
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Dourada and Potatoes serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Dourada and Potatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked