How to cook Baked Dourada with Tarragon and Basil
- 2 whole dourada (sea bream), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 2 onions (1 onion, cut into large pieces, another sliced into rings)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 inches fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup fresh purple basil (packed, leaves)
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon (packed, leaves)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a food processor or blender, combine onion pieces, garlic and ginger, basil and tarragon leaves. Season with salt and add the lemon juice. Blend into a paste.
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins and head.. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the fish with the mixture inside and out. Place the fish in a baking dish and top with onion rings and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven 400°F (200°C) for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Dourada with Tarragon and Basil hot with easy side dish.
The Baked Dourada with Tarragon and Basil
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Dourada with Tarragon and Basil serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Dourada with Tarragon and Basil recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked