How to cook Baked Fish
- 2 pounds fresh fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a skillet, combine oil, onion, celery, green pepper and carrot. Cook until tender.
- Stir in tomato and water, dill and bring to a boil. Then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Scatter half of this mixture in a baking dish, place the fish fillets on top and add remaining mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes.
The Baked Fish recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Baked Fish serves/makes: 6
The Baked Fish recipe is adopted from The Native Indian Cookbook - 1977.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked