How to cook Baked Fish Fantastic and Fast
- 4 fish fillets or steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dried tomato bits
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut parchment paper or foil into four 12-inch squares. Fold squares in half, then cut into shape of half hearts. Open parchment to form whole hearts.
- Place one fish fillet on one side of each heart near fold. Top fish with tomato bits, lemon juice, thyme and garlic, dividing equally. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fold parchment over fish. Seal by creasing and folding edges of parchment in small overlapping sections from top of heart until completed at point. Twist point and tuck under. Place parchment packages on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until packets are browned and puffed.
The Baked Fish Fantastic and Fast recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Baked Fish Fantastic and Fast serves/makes: 4
The Baked Fish Fantastic and Fast recipe is adopted from the Great Garlic Recipes - 1997.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked