2 - 3
How to cook Baked Fish Fillets
- 1 pound (454 g) fish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) grated onion
- Paprika (optional)
- Cut large fish fillets, into 5 or 6 serving pieces.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish fillets with salt and pepper.
- Mix together melted margarine or butter, lemon juice and grated onion.
- Dip fish into margarine or butter mixture; arrange into an ungreased square pan.
- Pour remaining margarine or butter mixture over fish.
- Cook uncovered into a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven, until fish flakes easily with fork, for 25 to 30 minutes.
- If desired sprinkle with paprika before serving.
This recipe for Baked Fish Fillets serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Baked Fish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked