4 - 6 servings
How to cook Baked Fish Moscow Style
- 2 pounds (1 kg) fish fillets
- 10 mushrooms, canned or boiled
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 onions
- 3 to 4 tablespoons butter
- 7 potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Salt to taste
- Sear the lightly salted fillets on high heat until light golden quickly.
- Grease a baking pan, put fish slices in the center.
- Make a layer of potato slices around.
- Chop onion finely and fry until light brown and sprinkle it on the top.
- Put egg slices and mushrooms, pour over sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven until done.
The sourcream souce mixed with melted cheese is simply delicious and it makes fish very tender and potatoes very moist.
This recipe for Baked Fish Moscow Style serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Baked Fish Moscow Style recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked