How to cook Baked Fish with Gruyere Cheese
- Frozen fish pieces
- Salt and pepper
- Heavy cream
- Grated Gruyere cheese
- Arrange frozen fish pieces into an oven-safe dish.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Completely cover fish with cream.
- Sprinkle all over with grated Gruyere cheese.
- Bake into a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This delicious recipe is easy to make. For in-a-hurry people, it is just super.
The Baked Fish with Gruyere Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked