4 - 6
How to cook Baked Florentine Half Shell Mussels
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen half shell mussels
- 1 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped shallot or onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 cup cooked spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine heavy cream, shallot or onion, garlic, nutmeg, black pepper, and salt. Simmer for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Thicken with 2-4 tablespoons roux or cornstarch, then simmer, add the spinach and heat through.
- Fill the mussels with the mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
The Baked Florentine Half Shell Mussels recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Florentine Half Shell Mussels serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Baked Florentine Half Shell Mussels recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Baked