4 - 6
How to cook Baked Florida Mullet Fillets
- 2 pounds Florida mullet fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the Florida mullet fillets in a single layer, in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, onion, paprika, pepper and salt mix well.
- Pour sauce over the Florida mullet fillets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Almond Fried Mullet Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
Pompano, Spanish mackerel
are excellent substitutes for mullet.
This recipe for Baked Florida Mullet Fillets serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Baked Florida Mullet Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Baked