How to cook Baked Freshwater Bream with Potatoes
- 1 whole freshwater bream, about 1 pound
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or olive oil
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Gut the fish, rinse well with cold water inside and out; pat dry with a paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper inside and out.
- Place the sliced onion, tomato and lemon in the cavity of the fish.
- Place the fish in the center of a greased baking dish and arrange sliced potatoes around the fish. Season the potatoes with salt and put a few slices of lemon on top of the fish.
- Cover the dish with a foil and bake
- Bake in preheated to 360°F (180°C) for about 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve the baked bream hot with potatoes.
- Bon appetit!
The Baked Freshwater Bream
with Potatoes great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Baked Freshwater Bream with Potatoes serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Freshwater Bream with Potatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked