How to cook Baked Garlic Cod Fillets
- 4 cod fillets, about 4 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided use
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- Snipped parsley, to garnish (optional)
- 4 lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Sprinkle both sides of cod fillets with salt and pepper. Mix melted butter, the lemon juice, onion powder, and paprika.
- Dip fish into butter-lemon mixture, place in ungreased 9-inch square pan. Pour remaining butter-lemon mixture over fish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F (180°C) until fish flakes easily with fork, 20-25 minutes.
- Cook and stir garlic in 2 tablespoons remaining butter and the oil over medium heat until garlic is brown; spoon over fish.
- Garnish with snipped parsley if desired.
- Serves the Baked Garlic Cod Fillets with lemon wedges.
The Baked Garlic Cod Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Garlic Cod Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Garlic Cod Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked