How to cook Baked Garlic Lemon Tilapia
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 pinches Italian or Provencal herb blend
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Rinse the fish fillets under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lay the fillets in a greased baking dish, pour lemon juice and melted butter over the fish.
- Sprinkle with chopped garlic, parsley and Italian or Provencal herb.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish the baked tilapia fillets with parsley, sliced lemon and tomato.
- Serve hot with an easy side dish of your choice, for example boiled rice or mashed potatoes.
The Baked Garlic Lemon Tilapia
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Garlic Lemon Tilapia serves/makes: 6 servings
The Baked Garlic Lemon Tilapia recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Baked