How to cook Baked Grouper Fillets with Mushrooms
- 2 grouper fillets (6 ounces ech)
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a piece of foil large enough to enclose the fillets. Spray the foil with Pam (aerosol cooking spray).
- Place the grouper fillets on the foil.
- Coat the grouper filets with 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Layer onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms on the grouper fish and bring corners of the foil together to make a packet.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Open packet and place under broiler until slightly brown.
- Fish is done when you can flake it with a fork..
This recipe for Baked Grouper Fillets with Mushrooms serves/makes: 2
The Baked Grouper Fillets with Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Baked