How to cook Baked Grouper in Creamy Souse
- 6 grouper steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make a layer of lemon and onion slices in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the grouper steaks with salt and pepper. Place fish on the slices, cover, and bake at 400°F (200°C) about 20 minutes or until flaky.
- In the meantime, make a Creamy Souse mixing the sour cream, mustard, salt, and paprika.
- Pour the sauce over the fish, and then broil 3 inches from flame until brown.
- Serve the Baked Grouper in Creamy Souse hot.
The Baked Grouper in Creamy Souse recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Grouper in Creamy Souse serves/makes: 6 servings
The Baked Grouper in Creamy Souse recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Baked