How to cook Baked Haddock and Potatoes in Oven Bag
- 1 pound haddock fillets, cut into portion chunks
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into half rings
- Fresh dill, finely chopped
- Mayonnaise as needed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine potatoes, onion and chopped dill. Season with salt and pepper; add mayonnaise and mix well.
- Season the haddock fillets with salt and pepper.
- Put the fish chunks in the oven bag and top with potatoes.
- Bake in a preheated to 355°F (180 °C) oven for about 1 hour.
- Serve the Baked Haddock and Potatoes hot.
The Baked Haddock and Potatoes in Oven Bag
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Haddock and Potatoes in Oven Bag serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Haddock and Potatoes in Oven Bag recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked