How to cook Baked Haddock with Crab Meat
- 4 (about 6 ounce each) haddock fillets
- 4 ounces Peekytoe crab meat
- 1 cup Panko Japanese breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons fresh organic thyme
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, toss breadcrumbs, thyme, crab meat, olive oil, and lemon zest with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide breadcrumb mixture into 4 portions, put on top of haddock, and bake 10 to 15 minutes until the haddock begins to flake.
- Serve immediately, garnished with lemon wedge.
The Baked Haddock with Crab Meat is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 20 minutes.
This recipe for Baked Haddock with Crab Meat serves/makes: 4
The Baked Haddock with Crab Meat recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked