How to cook Baked Haddock with Curry Sauce
- 2 pounds haddock
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups fine bread crumbs
For Curry Sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dip haddock in evaporated milk and coat with bread crumbs. Place fish in a buttered 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- While haddock is baking, prepare Curry sauce - combine lemon juice, curry powder, mayonnaise, basil, and mustard.
- Remove haddock from oven, spread with sauce, and place under the broiler until browned.
The Baked Haddock with Curry Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 20 minutes.
This recipe for Baked Haddock with Curry Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Baked Haddock with Curry Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked