How to cook Baked Haddock with Seaweed and Vegetables
- 1 haddock (or any firm, white-fleshed sea fish) fillet, about 12 ounces
- 1 can (7 ounces) seaweed
- 1 white onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 lime or lemon
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice onion, carrot and lime into rings.
- Rinse the seaweed under running cold water and drain with a colander.
- Cut the haddock fillet into serving size pieces.
- Mix the sliced vegetables with seaweed and season with salt.
- Spread this mixture evenly over bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Season the haddock pieces with salt and arrange on top.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and lay the lime rings.
- Cover the baking dish with a foil and bake into a preheated 180°C (350°F) oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil bake another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Haddock with seaweed, vegetables and steamed plain rice.
The Baked Haddock
with Seaweed and Vegetables recipe is very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Baked Haddock with Seaweed and Vegetables serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Haddock with Seaweed and Vegetables recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked