2 - 3
How to cook Baked Halibut Cheeks
- 1 Pound halibut cheeks
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Saute vegetables in butter until soft.
- Add tomato sauce and heat through.
- Put half of the hot sauce in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the halibut cheeks in a single layer over it and pour remaining sauce on top.
- Mix bread crumbs and parsley together and sprinkle over sauce.
- Bake about 20 minutes at 425 degrees F.
The Baked Halibut Cheeks is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Baked Halibut Cheeks serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Baked Halibut Cheeks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Baked